2023 LSAC Prelaw Undergraduate Scholars (PLUS) Program
The LSAC Prelaw Undergraduate Scholars (PLUS) Programs supports individuals from minoritized groups that are underrepresented in the legal profession. This program helps participants explore their interest in law, understand the skills needed to succeed in law school, gain insights into the legal profession and future career options, and learn more about navigating the law school admission process.
The law schools that will offer PLUS programs for summer 2023 are as follows:
- Boston University School of Law: BU Summer Pre-Law Academy
- North Carolina Central University School of Law: The Preparing Aspiring Law Students (PALS) Program
- Heritage University, Gonzaga University School of Law, Seattle University School of Law, and University of Washington School of Law: The LSAC PLUS Program at Washington Law Schools
- Tulane University Law School: The LSAC Plus Program at Tulane Law School University of Puerto Rico School of Law
- The University of Memphis—Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law: The LSAC PLUS Program at Memphis Law School
- University of Oregon School of Law: LSAC PLUS Online at Oregon Law School
Click here for more information: https://www.lsac.org/discover-law/diversity-law-school/prelaw-undergraduate-scholars-plus-programs
Yale Law School Launchpad Scholars Program
Yale Law School's Launchpad Scholars Program aims to further diversify the legal profession and offers substantial LSAT preparation, monthly leadership workshops, and so much more. Open to all applicants for the upcoming law school application cycle but especially those from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Online application is available from March 6th to June 4th.
Info sessions for this program will be held on April 12th and May 3rd at 5PM ET.