The schedule you choose over the summer isn't final. In August, you will be matched with a college advisor whom you will meet with twice during Orientation Welcome Week. You and your advisor will discuss your fall course schedule, your other interests, and any questions you have, and you may decide to make changes. You can also make changes once the semester begins.
Helpful Resources Once You're On Campus
- Reference your Blue Book for information on academics and registration
- Refer to our website for general information
- Meet with a director of academic engagement
- Attend events sponsored by your peer advisors
- If you are a prehealth student, you should review the Office of Health Professions Advising website
- Schedule an appointment to meet your academic dean. It will be good to put a face with a name and establish a relationship in case you have questions later on.
- Make use of your advising partners across campus, available to help you navigate all areas of student life, inside and outside the classroom.
- Making strategic choices