There are number of issues to consider—in consultation with your major advisor—to make sure you are on track to graduate. Here are some tips and questions to keep in mind:
- Review Trinity's graduation requirements one more time.
- Run your Advisement Report in DukeHub and make sure you will complete 34 credits with no more than two D grades, the requirements for your programs of study and your other Trinity curriculum requirements. Talk with your academic dean if you have any concerns or if you want to consider changing your graduation date.
- Want to add or delete a program of study? Prior to your senior year, contact the Office of the University Registrar. Graduating seniors should contact the Trinity Graduation Office at email@example.com.
- Would you like to change a crosslisted course on your academic transcript? This must be done prior to graduation. For information, contact the Office of the University Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Worried about not graduating with your class? If you are within four credits of graduating, you may walk through the graduation ceremony with your peers. For more information, contact your academic dean.
- Thinking about underloading in your junior or senior year? Learn more about the, conditions and ramifications and plan your schedule. You must have authorization from your academic dean to underload.
- Thinking of taking a Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory course in your junior or senior year? Read about the associated policies and procedures.
- Considering becoming a part-time student in your senior year? Be aware of the deadline and other parameters.
- Make sure you promptly complete and return the Notification of Intention to Graduate form that will be sent to you in the semester prior to the semester in which you plan to graduate.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact your academic dean.